Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_DATABASE error

Mar 27, 2013 Mar 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any way of downloading a book I allegedly "borrowed."  I have no idea if the book is REALLY still there, but since right after it was valid, through to now, several hours later, I still get the SAME error message, with no explanation, no workaround, not even a link to fix it:

Unable to download

Error getting License, License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_DATABASE

OK

What is E_ADEPT_DATABASE?  Where do I find a description of a workaround for this error?  I see plenty of posts about the PROBLEM, but not a single resolution, at least, not one that works.  I did find a link to a workaround, but I tried it and it STILL doesn't work.

HOW do I download a borrowed book?  I tried tech support, but even THEY have no idea what E_ADEPT_DATABASE is.    Which isn't very impressive.  If this software does not work, where do I find software that DOES work and IS supported by people who are knowledgeable about how to use it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes. This was a problem that was first reported here in the forums in March and the apparently revived when trumphodge was having the same problem this week. I happeend to see it since I get updates to this thread in my email. Handy for getting early reports of problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is happening again. I tryed to borrow two different books from open library and got this error. Please can you do the miracle again , please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines