• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license. License server communication problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN. Please help

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2015 Mar 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to download my ebooks on my laptop but receive the onscreen message, Error getting license, License server commucication problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN. Please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try deauthorizing and reauthorizing the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that and it did not help, any thing else that I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error will come when the download did not contain a valid fulfillment token. Can you please open the URLLink.ACSM in a notepad and check, whether the file has valid XML content or something like "<error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept......."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_URLLINK_AUTH http://acs4.editionguard.com/fulfil

That is the message I got in notepad. Does it help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means, the URLLink.ACSM file is corrupted. Please contact the book store and ask them to check whether the configuration in the server side is correct for that book.

One of the simple setting in the server which can case this issue is, setting the book for loan in server and providing the purchase option in the book store or vise verse.

Hope this solves your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This software is rubbish. We have tried installing this crap on 4 different computers, de-authorised and re authorised, re downloaded the ACSM and deleting the activation file as suggested in another adobe support thread. its always the same message: "Error getting license, License server commucication problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines