• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overdrive ebooks do not show up in ADE

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learned ADE functions as an impediment to transferring ebooks onto e-reader devices.  I have attempted for months to make use of Overdrive but it has been a worthless exercise because books do not show up in ADE.  Despite following the usually useless help advice of installing, reinstalling, deauthorizing, reauthorizing, renaming files etc.  It fails to work.  Cloud library works great.  I do not have to find my books in ADE to transfer them to my nook.  Is the problem with Adobe or Overdrive?  The books download as an ACSM file.  I can read them on my PC.  I cannot move them to ADE.  I get a message the the E Lic already fulfilled by another user.  I have no idea what that means.  ADE and Overdrive are authorized by me only and have the same usernames and passwords.  I must be missing something.  what is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem with Overdrive and ADE. Did you manage to resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines