Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program crashes after connecting my Kobo GLO HD to my computer

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

ADE works fine when my kobo GLO HD isn't connected to my computer. But if I connect it to my computer and I want to select KOBOe-reader (because I need to authorize the e-reader), the program crashes and windows says it doens't work anymore.

I already tried uninstalling and then installing te program again and I tried install it in a different folder, but both options didn't work.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2016 Oct 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I wrote this post I found a way around it.

I clicked on de .acsm file and it automatically opened in ADE. Then the book was in my library. If I clicked on the book, there was an option called: copy to.. and then there was my e-reader. Then I got a message saying it was authorizing my e-reader and lastly I got the message that the book was on my e-reader.

I hope that I am able to help some of you with this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank-you so much! I was just about to give up when I found this post! This is the simplest thing and I wouldn't have thought of it. There has been little response from Adobe on how to fix this issue, and what responses there were were quite technical and ultimately didn't help. This worked liek a charm. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines