• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension on Mac M1

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news of a beta's Dimension that work on Mac OS with apple Silocon M1?

TOPICS
Hardware , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the news is that they are working on it and may have a work around ready soon with a full fix later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hopefully, I really need it and the latest version doesn't work with Rosetta. As soon as you have further news let us know. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perfect, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same request from me. Desperately need this updated - Sold my intel mac and replaced it with an M1 - only to find that this is the only software that doesn't work on M1. Please hurry Adobe - and while you're at it, please add in the ability to input illustrator paths to extrude/revolve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems to have given up on the community of  M1 Mac users 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah the lack of any updates in over 4 months is a bit concerning. Would really be nice to know if it's not coming anytime soon and I need to buy a new machine (which obviously would really suck) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My gut feeling tells me you will have to shell out for Stager now which is the improved Dimension with all the features we wanted.

Well ok no native M1 ver either yet, I did not try if it works with Rosetta 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, maybe some news June23th-24th but i don't know.

https://magazine.substance3d.com/event/discover-the-new-adobe-substance-3d/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Alexandre Becquet @JMathews are there any updates on this?? It's been over a year since this post and both links that were shared in this thread go to 404 pages. I have very little interest in spending more money on the Substance Suite, but even if I wanted to, THAT TOO is apparently still not compatible on Apple Silicon??! Are there any updates on this? I'm really left floating with files that I need to access but can't open since I've upgraded my computer this past year. 

PLEASE KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS INFORMED!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first i'm we are ACP not Adobe employees 😉 but @JMathews is an employee and i'm sure she can give you the right answer. 
what i can say it's on my MBP M1 Max Dimension working fine but it's not M1 native like Stager. Dimension will never be native M1 but Stager should Full M1 native soon.
You say you can't open your Dn files? Can you share one with to test if we could open it.
And of course if Janette is around i think she can give you all the infos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteAre there any updates on this? I'm really left floating with files that I need to access but can't open since I've upgraded my computer this past year. 

By @bryanua

updates; Adobe Dimension is finish and the uservoice forums got taken down... those are the facts

now when [or if] Stager gets true M1 support it will be posted on the Stager forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines