• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applying Materials and Graphics show up Spotty (Bug)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Everytime I try to add a material or graphic to a model, the material/graphic comes out all spotty and pixelated. You can also see in the can specifically, that it is slightly transparent. I have looked up videos, restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and still nothing works. I've looked online for help and no one else seems to be having this issue. I took the tutorial to see if it would work that time and it didn't. I thought maybe it's my computer and after I render the scene it'll turn out like it's supposed to, but nope. Still spotty as you can see in the picture.

I am using V3.2 and I have not imported any models or materials. These are the models and materials that come on the app, so they should work fine, right? I am also using Windows. Is anyone else having this issue? How did you fix it?

Materials are not working.png

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that image has a lot of noise so i would check the maps i.e, roughness gloss and shine can all make that effect... the best option is to share the Dn file so we can test if the issue is only on your [school?] system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines