• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Save

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Dimension 3.1, attempting to save results in a "Cannot Save" message. Attempting to Render and Export to Photoshop results in a "Cancelled" mesaage after counting down to zero. I am using an iMac with 40 GB of RAM and the save and export attempts are on the same 2TB internal drive that holds the Dimension application. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reinstal Dn?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have reinstalled Dn several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a cannot save message?

step 1 open a new Dn, make something simple like one of the base models and try to save to that location

yes = the other file must have some issue, so please share it for testing

no = check your Mac settings for that location and make sure Read & Write is set

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done several itterations of reinstalls followed by attempts to save simple models. The save location is a folder on my desktop, so permissions should not be an issue.

Incidentally, I reported this to Adobe several weeks ago. Someone sent an email saying it was being referred to an engineer. I have heard nothing even after sending several additional emails to the person who innitially replied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, i'm totally agree with @Ussnorway It's probably a permission issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines