• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension black screen after start

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have a new laptop (Win 10). I installed Dimension and the application launches. However, I see a black screen. The system requirements for the application are more than met. Has anyone an idea of the reasons why?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like the app failed to load which normally means a Gpu issue... does this new laptop have two Gpu by any chance?

rightclick the exe for Dimension and select run as admin... if that doesn't work then close it and right click the exe again but this time select run with X gpu

press windows key + r and type dxdiag [enter]

that gives you the option to save a report of your system as a text file that saves time

dxdiag.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an issue with GPU rendering, it always marks error. I updated today my drivers and it worked fine only once. i have two graphic cards on my laptop and have my settings on the NVIDIA card. Can you help me? I'm having headaches trying to export fast

juanferdiaz_0-1643675911549.png

juanferdiaz_1-1643675944038.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines