• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension not working on Mac Studio

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought a new Mac Studio with the latest software and dimension won't run on it and isnt giving me any errors, I tried installing a previous version and it is not working either 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 3.4.5 works ok on my M1 Max MacBook Pro. Earlier versions would not run. Get Info in Finder should show that version number, and November 28th for the created date. Check to make sure you're not on something older than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimenssion is finished and he already payed for his new Mac so the bottom line here is its;

• buy a cheap Windows laptop just to do the 3D work
  • or time to move on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having issues running dimension 3.4.5. on my m1max mac book pro. I get a message on startup saying 'a problem caused the application to stop working'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple has now moved on to M2 making all M1 systems out of date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, in my MacBookPro M1 Max Dimension is ok. Can you give us more details about the system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines