• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dimension renderings cancelling

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues rendering before -random dark blocks, etc. I know now it was complexity issues.  But cancelling after 100% completion, not processing screen caps while in-process, etc.?

ThIS is a first.  I've cleared all adobe caches, dumped a ton of files to my Mega acct to free up HD space, uninsttalled, reinstalled (current and past versions), and reconfirmed full disk access for Dimension in my Mac's permissions.  I've tried everything and spent a couple of days straight trying.

Is there ANY USEFULL information that anyone can provide -besides "dude, have you tried Stager?".

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your system and hardware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

All worked just fine last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, nothing, huh?  I'm just SOL on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great.  Thanks for nothing, Adobe and the "Adobe Community".  As usual, whenever I have an issue with your software, I either get a sales pitch for an ala cart extra charge for something replacing something I actually USED and you dicontinued - or most often, all I get is the sound of crickets, and bubbles reaching the surface as my business slowly slips beneath the surface of the water.  You did it with Muse and now Dimension.  I'll be looking for an alternative.  You certainly do not deserve a monopoly on design software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, just for information we are not Adobe employees, we strive to help and respond to user issues. I understand your dissatisfaction but we are simple volunteers who help users like you.

Anyway! Can you share screenshots to make it easier to identify the problem.

Did you try the Cretive cloud Cleaner tool? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines