• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High resolution render still pixelated

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue before, I don't know if it's because of my new Mac laptop that has issues with all Adobe programs or something else. Every time I would make a scene in Dimensions, moderately complicated, and go to render, choosing high resolution, export for Psd and png, after 3 hours of rendering the image still look low res/pixelated. There is no way to fix it in the app; what do I do? I couldn't find the exact same issues here before.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Mac , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can you share with us screenshot, infos of your system and all that can helps us to understand? It will be more simple to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a Macbook Pro 16inch 2021 (purchased just 3 months ago)  running macOS Monterey, version 12.1

with 16GB

It is not just Dimensions, but overall all Adobe apps (paid subscription) are not working properly (Photoshop would not display 3d objects, sometimes it doesn't show the white board/artboard/workspace), Apps are lagging, Mousepad zoom in/out would randomly stop working in Adobe apps etc. (All apps are updated). But maybe this is an issue for another time. 

For dimensions, this is the screenshot of the High-resolution render, which is not up to HD standards I want. As soon as it is viewed on Web or fullscreen, you can see the pixelization. They are just blurry.

Lush packaging 2-View 1.png

Doorstep scene 2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, try the step given by @Ussnorway  and for info look at this for the 3D in Photoshop :
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

For technical reasons, Photoshop’s 3D feature set will not reliably work in modern operating systems, and as of Photoshop 22.5, we are beginning the process of removing those features. The warning message will appear once a week if 3D features are used. You can reset Preferences to see the warning message again and follow the Learn

Can you share the settings for the rendering?

But for me i think 16Go is the minimum for working with 3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While this problem has not quite been solved, now there is another problem. I have a project with several models and materials, so its kinda heavy, but I was able to slowly work on it, and sometimes it would lag and I would have to turn it off and on again and it would load fine, but once its freezes, even if I saved all my final steps before it happened, once I tried to open it again, it gets stuck on loading 89% and never opens. Then my colored, textured and material progress is all lost, cause I am only left with the obj I can place in a new Adobe Dimensions file, but all the materials I have placed are lost. any idea how to open this properly without losing this progress (because I did save everything)? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

high resolution uses a lot of Ram and what you decribe sounds like software more than hardware but two basic tests are how you find out for sure

1. install Stagger as a trial and run the same rendor... if you get a noticeably better result it software

2. ask a mate with Windows system to rendor the same Dn... get a better result = hardware

its important in both tests to use [more or less] the same scene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines