Copied

I need help fixing this error.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you are experiencing in detail? - also include any error messages. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue.  I have 2 computers hooked up to Adobe CC, and on one of those, I am getting a message that says: 

"Check Creative Cloud Status

Use the Creative Cloud application to sign in, begin a trial, or purchase Dimension. Learn more about the requirements.

Dimension will now close."

When I look at the DIY fixes, it is still not allowing me to do anything in Dimension.  I am signed in through the CC app on my compter and open the software through My Apps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what the first posters issue actually is but your problem is having more than one account or too many devices... It's well known because Adobe cut corners when hocking up Dimension to the cloud app, open Photoshop or one of the older apps, log out of account then back in... If that doesn't clear it then you need to remove some old system from your cloud account to free up space for this computer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines