Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem saving a file in Adobe Dimension

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок.JPG

Good afternoon I have a problem saving a file in Adobe Dimension. According to my feelings, it cannot work with Windows 10 folders. I reinstalled the program with resetting all settings - this action did not help. I made the program to run as administrator - it also did not solve the problem. Changed different folders and drives - the file is still not saved. Those. the saving process is in percentage when the program makes a temporary file. But as soon as she tries to save the desired file, she gives an error. Import Export works. Rendering works - render results are saved.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K2EsN-F5jYg4GL-ZGNnReCb2qQyYC05uegVEuEEDhr8/edit?usp=sharing 

28343453xkld_0-1676162779480.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

I solved the problem by installing a new user in Windows 10. Everything works well in it. But what is the real reason, I can not understand ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember in Windows 10 (I'm on windows 11 now) but I have never had any issues saving to my local drives (even an external drive)

Saving to -say-dropbox synced folder (even if it's physically on a Hard Drive) was always a bit of a hit and miss. But you did test that. I know other people have had trouble with synced folders with other software (bridge being one mighty culprit)

Seeing the log, I can see that there are some errors not all of them saving errors. However I am not knowledgeable enough to understand where the errors come from.

I think it's one for an Adobe employee to chime in so hang in there...Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't get such an error till now on Win 10 and 11. Are you able to save from another apps without any problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Other Adobe applications save without problems! This is only!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem by installing a new user in Windows 10. Everything works well in it. But what is the real reason, I can not understand ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll take a guess and assume it's because Microsoft moved all your documents into OneDrive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines