• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Roughness in Dimension don't work! Help please.

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Characters created and configured in the Fuse after downloading uploaded to Dimension does not work Roughness settings. How can this be corrected?

Screenshot_22sdd.jpgScreenshot_22уавуа.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Feature request , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

this is a known issue caused by Photoshop bubble not talking to Fuse or Dimension bubble teams i.e, it is not Dimension or Fuse but the question has been recorded a few times and I already posted a work around in the Fuse forum

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fuse-beta/fuse-looks-fantastic-but-how-do-i-create-2-figures-standing-like-shown/td-p/11168140?page=1

11sex doll or real look?sex doll or real look?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a known issue caused by Photoshop bubble not talking to Fuse or Dimension bubble teams i.e, it is not Dimension or Fuse but the question has been recorded a few times and I already posted a work around in the Fuse forum

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fuse-beta/fuse-looks-fantastic-but-how-do-i-create-2-figures-standing...

11sex doll or real look?sex doll or real look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! Everything is working now, you've been very helpful! Could you please give me a good resource on learning Adobe Fuse and its relationship with other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give me a good resource on learning Adobe Fuse and its relationship with other software?

have a look at some of Wetcircut stuff... she make nice tutorials

[before you invest too much, understand that Fuse is finished because Adobe doesn't want to spend any time on it]

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fuse-beta/create-new-blend-shapes-on-fuse-figures-by-exporting-morphs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

don't you have another link? For some reason it doesn't work for me anymore.

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe tossed the entire Fuse forum in the trash along with all the tutorials

I know she still has some models for sale and if you look on youtube there should be some stuff

https://wetcircuit.itch.io/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines