Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spots and low quality when exporting

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I dont know why but even when I those high quality when rendering, it still comes out low quality. I've tried this several times and changed the dimensions of the canvas as well as the resolution but nothing works. The shadows still have these weird spots and the golden hills with trees in the second picture, seem to have the same spots beneath. Does anyone have a solution to this?

fiets.jpglandscape2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

If you can please send an e-mail to tickets@adobedimension.com with the .dn scene attached we can take a look.  It might be due to the new rendering engine, but unfortunately we do need the scene to diagnose problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can please send an e-mail to tickets@adobedimension.com with the .dn scene attached we can take a look.  It might be due to the new rendering engine, but unfortunately we do need the scene to diagnose problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines