• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What do I do wrong – remove illustrator part

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I make the optimal extrude where you can not see the illustrator path that I have used - especially when it has to be a transparent object. What am I doing wrong ..? 

Please see attach.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Your 1st mistake was using a shape instead of a path... That is why the middle bit is visible

Your 2nd mistake was not generating a UV map in Photoshop before exporting the model... They are both easy to fix

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

i'm on my work laptop without my wacon so the line is a bit wonky but you should be able to follow these steps... notice the difference between a pen tool rendor and a pixel rendor is how smooth the surface is

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain your workflow more in details. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your 1st mistake was using a shape instead of a path... That is why the middle bit is visible

Your 2nd mistake was not generating a UV map in Photoshop before exporting the model... They are both easy to fix

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

i'm on my work laptop without my wacon so the line is a bit wonky but you should be able to follow these steps... notice the difference between a pen tool rendor and a pixel rendor is how smooth the surface is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines