• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimensions lighting default settings

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to restore a Dimensions file back to its default lighting settings? I've been fiddling around with the lighting on a project and I think I've overfiddled to the point that it now looks awful. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you just delete the new (directional) lights that you've added, but use the environment "Studio Key and Fill Light" HDRI Environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can delete any light that are created.  Choose Light and delete it.

By deault Dn use Environment Light.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you save it , no. Only manually. You can revert changes by using Revert (File->Revert) command for current file.

What i can suggest you is to save camera position during your work and they will be fix in your documents if you open it again. 

For reverting to Dimension default lightening settings, just delere all you lights that you have created during design. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

also if your DN has a background image already then just pressing the [match image] option will reset the lighting to match that background again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines