• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 2010

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe suit that came with my refurbished Macbook pro- when I try to update the Adobe apps they download but do not install...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

You can follow these steps to install successfully:

Download the updated Application Manager - Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh : Adobe Application Manager

Then check for updates and installs for CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly which suite, by number not date... such as CS2 or CS3 or ???

What error message do you see when the install does not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 2.01.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-23 at 1.59.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-23 at 1.57.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version of Adobe suite (CS2/3, etc.) and what Mac OS are you currently running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5 -

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:52 PM kstohlmeyer1 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can follow these steps to install successfully:

Download the updated Application Manager - Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh : Adobe Application Manager

Then check for updates and installs for CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks That helped - I still get this Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 3.27.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-23 at 3.27.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At some point in the past (I don't know the exact date) Adobe "merged" the original update manager into the Cloud update manager, which means you are no longer using your original update manager

I have read some messages that the latest (Cloud) updater sometimes doesn't work with old programs... Try installing your updates manually

Updates start here and select product, read to see if you need to install updates in number order, or if the updates are cumulative for the individual product http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines