• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat 9 Mac download

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mac install for Adobe Acrobat 9 in the adobe downloads says its unavailable. I purchased the license for it. Where do I download that software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IT person,

Please use the link below to download the Acrobat 9 for MAC:

Download Acrobat products | 9, 8

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena!

Thanks for the link, but the download still says 'unavailable' for mac. Where would I find that download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IT Person,

Please try this link as well:

Adobe - Acrobat : For Macintosh

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sheena.

It looks like these are all update downloads though, and none of them are for Acrobat 9. If you don't have Acrobat 9 for Mac would you be able to give us the license for version 10 instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IT person,

Please contact the sales for the same:

Adobe | Sales Inquiries

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT Person if you made a retail purchase of Acrobat 9, and the download option was chosen at the time of purchase, then the installation files for Acrobat 9 for Macintosh will be available under your account.  You can find more details at Find a download link on Adobe.com.

If you have a volume license for Acrobat 9 for Macintosh then the installation files will be available at https://licensing.adobe.com/.

If you purchased Acrobat 9 and no longer have access to the installation media then I am not aware of any public links to download the installation files for Acrobat 9 Professional for Macintosh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have license for Adobe Reader 9 Pro for Mac but I have lost access to its setup file. With all these updates over the years, I am lost in technology. Can someone help me in finding the setup file since otherwise it will cost me thousands to get a new one when I already have a licence. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader is FREE so no purchase needed

Reader downloads https://get.adobe.com/reader or https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you mean acrobat reader your post makes no sense. if you mean acrobat 9.

you can't install acrobat 9 on any os that fails to support 32 bit apps.

once installed (on an old os), you cannot activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know that Adobe Reader is free for use, so no purchase is required. I am a teacher, and this is really helpful for me. Besides, I am planning to get a Kindle as soon as possible. Thanks for your response.

I have already downloaded the reader for my computer using this link https://get.adobe.com/reader, and it worked. I need to know if I have to download this other one too, https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/, or if I am fine with the first one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the first one is the correct one.  the 2nd link is for enterprise customers (who package and distribute to a large number of their employess).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines