Adobe after affects trial doesnt work after install

Feb 16, 2012 Feb 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, after installation when i try to run a program I got these errors:

error.jpg

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

I am using windows 7 home premium 64-bit. What can be the problem. Same issue with dreamweaver trial.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error normally occurs if the software can't acces some location on your computer due to permision issues.

See the following document to help you resolve it: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/827/cpsid_82744.html

Let u sknow if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vikrant may have a point, but here's another (at least for AE): You have some CoDec pack on your system and it's wreaking havoc with the Adobe stuff like MediaCore or the various MPEG-based decoders/ encoders.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i ve tried the method vikrant mentioned with no luck, then i reinstalled and tried the same still no luck.

Mylenium - i doubt its some codec problem, i believe i never installed any of them and also i got this error not only with aae but dreamweaver aswell.

Any other possible solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2012 Feb 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I suggest creating a new administrator account and installing the application from there.

Creating a new account should automatically reset any modifications made to the permissions. Please let us know if that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines