• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe apps installed but Adobe Creative Cloud app shows that app is not installed

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem with Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. I have Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro installed on my computer. However, Adobe Creative Cloud apps tells that these three apps are not installed yet, and they display under the "Available in your plan" section, not under the "Installed" section. This started happening just today. Earlier, the Adobe CC app was working fine.

When I search for any of the three Adobe apps and open it, then it opens just fine, which means that the app is installed and working. But it does not display in the Adobe Creative Cloud "Installed" apps section.

I have 11 Adobe apps installed in total. Out of them, 8 apps shows fine under the "Installed" section. But the three apps that I mentioned above, they are not showing under the "Installed" section.

Can you please help me fix this issue?

Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. Could you check it again after signing out and signing back into the Creative cloud desktop application?

Let us know the outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a technote dealing with the issue and a solution:
Apps panel doesn't show installed Creative Cloud apps

https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/creative-cloud/kb/apps-panel-reflect-creative-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines