• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe blocking access to apps if you do not update them immediately.

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe locks the use of apps if you do not update them immediately.  I am away with very limited internet access at the moment and Adobe has locked me out of the apps I pay for, just because I am unable to update them immediately, due to unreliable internet.

We should be able to use the apps, whether Adobe's verification process works correctly or not.  We should also not have to wait hours for support tat never arrives, when this is clearly an issue with their system.  if the apps are to work on a subscription basis, which is not cheap at all, then we should at least have access to EVERYTHING we have paid for, otherwise I see this as thievery pure and simple.

Another issue is that if you download updates immediately, then there are inevitably going to be bugs that can halt your workflow.  We should be able to decide when or even if we choose to upgrade.  Sort it out Adobe!!!!!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't need to update.

you just need to sign-in, at least, once a month if you have a monthly subscription and a few times per year with an annual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is not true at all.  I use the applications regularly and the only two that I had errors with were illustrator and bridge which I had not yet updated.

It is yet another sign that software is not tested properly before being deployed and wasted hours of my day.  It is simply not good enough, but as Adobe is such a big company they simply do not care about their customers as we either have no choice about using them or there will be many more to take out place if we leave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines