• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC have messed upp my Lightroom 6.14 installation, no I can install it again

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old Lightroom 6.14 that I use (used). But I bought an Adobe CC a while ago when I studying. This installation corrupted everything. I first began to complain about my Lightroom (stand alone), then it started to behave starnge, and now it wont open any of the programs I use, InDesign PhotoShop, Lightroom, etc. I had to remove the whole Adobe CC installation, including the Lightroom 6.14. I will not continue use the CC after my studies, I will go back to my Lightroom stand alone again, but this is impossible, the installer is not available!!! I logged in into account.adobe.com, I can see my registered software, but can't use it any longer since teh installer is removed by Adobe. This is really crap. The CC package is messing with so much in the computer and I'm rather tired of it, to be honest. 

How can I reinstall my standalone Lightroom? I bought v 6.0 and upgraded it to 6.14.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LR6 download ends 12-31-23 but it is available now at this link https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines