• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud automatic continuation of annual subscription

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe Creative Cloud does not have an option allowing me to discontinue the reccurent payment  of subscription after 1 year payed.

(To be more clear, my contract with adobe expires on July 30th 2017. After that i don't want it automatically continued. -> I don't want to flex my memory to remember that i need to cancel that subscription then)

I understand its business and if i forget to cancel in time you tax the hell out of me(so you win even if i go), but this kind of disrespectfull. So please ADD that button to My account section of the site.

That lack of such  already costed me EUR 200 for the cancellation of my stock account with a few days later because, guess what, i forgot it was expiring(no mail to announce me btw) .

So can anybody do anything about that?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, your wish is not likely to come true.  I do not know why Adobe does not make it easier for people to pre-arrange their escape from the Cloud, but it is what it is.  Do what you can to have reminder hit you in the face in July.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines