• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud keeps popping up with this warning?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I found that I installed a few older versions of after effects a while back, so I decided to uninstall them to not clutter up my computer. But now everytime I boot up my computer, Adobe Creative Cloud just randomly pops up repeatedly with this warning for uninstalling after effects version 15.1.2, even though I have already uninstalled it:

adobeError.JPG

No matter which button I click it keeps popping up. I have uninstalled all CC apps and uninstalled the creative cloud app and then installed them again, it still pops up. I have no idea what is going on... does anyone have the same problem?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2019 Mar 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got off a chat with Enterprise technical support and they were able to fix the same problem. Here's the number: 1800-685-2950. I am not sure if you have an Enterprise account, so here is the regular customer service line: 1 (800) 833-6687.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines