• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud: "You have no items available"

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased the student discounted Adobe Creative Cloud (yesterday) and was sent a confirmation email. The transaction is also present in my billing statements for 19.99 USD. However, when I installed the desktop app, all of the applications are not available. I checked my active plans in Account settings and it says "You have no items available". Is there a processing period since I used a Discover credit card to purchase? When will I have access to all the apps I bought?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should be able to install the trials now and then fully activate when your subscription starts (usually within 1 business day of payment).

install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think i'll do that. It wont bill be again if I use the trial ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the same ID you can have only ​one​ subscription of the same type.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct, the trial is free and when your subscription activates, you will seamlessly (by signing in to your cc app) convert your installed trials to subscriptions.  no reinstall will be needed.

but it's been 1 business day since your original post, so if you signed in to your cc desktop app using the same adobe id used to pay for your subscription and your trials are not now full subscriptions, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processing may take several hours even that I did not have experienced such delays personally.

What plan does show up when you go to https://account.adobe.com/​ ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under My Plans, it shows that I have no items available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You said you joined the student plan.  Did you provide Adobe with  proof of enrollment yet? 

Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines