• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 5.5 DESIGN PREMIUM SOME PROGRAMMES INSTALL ONTO MAC WITH ERRORS SOME NOT AT ALL

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been directed to the forum after not receiving help through the adobe phone lines and the adobe chat support.

I have adobe creative suite 5.5 design premium that i have had installd on my MacBook Pro for years. I have just brought an Apple Mac computer and wished to install the programmes onto there also. I have updated both my macbook and mac to  OS X YOSEMITE. I am using the CD drive in my laptop to install onto my mac. This has installed all but INDESIGN and FLASH CATALYST,  but it is warning me that even the installed programmes have errors. I then uninstalled the programmes and tried to install them using the downloads (and my serial number) online. This came up with the same errors.

Here is the latest error:

Exit Code: 7

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 1 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 3 warning(s)

WARNING: DW031: Payload:{6A2E619B-E4AC-433B-A648-D458CE543A96} Adobe XMP Panels CS5 3.0.0.0 has been updated and has been selected for repair. The patch {5C0FEBDA-5A0E-4FC8-91CB-229A4C1561E9} Adobe XMP Panels CS5_3.1_AdobeXMPPanelsAll 3.1.0.0 will be uninstalled now.

WARNING: DW031: Payload:{3F023875-4A52-4605-9DB6-A88D4A813E8D} Camera Profiles Installer 6.0.0.0 has been updated and has been selected for repair. The patch {A189C479-C7CD-4E08-8CCF-D999B68C0C71} Camera Profiles Installer_6.3_AdobeCameraRawProfile6.0All 6.3.0.0 will be uninstalled now.

WARNING: DW031: Payload:{37AB3C65-E02C-4DCF-B0E0-4C2E253D8FA3} Photoshop Camera Raw 6.0.0.0 has been updated and has been selected for repair. The patch {FD58D99B-9927-4226-8E00-959A4F76BD89} Photoshop Camera Raw_6.3_AdobeCameraRaw6.0All 6.3.0.0 will be uninstalled now.

ERROR: DW020: Found payload conflicts and errors:

ERROR: DW020:  - Adobe Fireworks CS5.1 depends on Adobe Device Central CS5.5 to be installed.

ERROR: DW020:  - Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 depends on Adobe Device Central CS5.5 to be installed.

FATAL: DW020: Conflicts were found in the selected payloads. Halting installation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone could help that would be great. I need all of these programmes fully functioning and did not think this would be a problem as I own the adobe software and it has served me well over the years, also the mac is brand new so should be causing any problems with the upload.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

We will perform clean removal and re-installation process once .

Note:

1) If you had installed any Adobe apps , make sure you have serial number with you , before following below mentioned procedure .

2) Take Backup of files which is necessary .

3) Run Adobe Cleaner tool again and select Clean all Option .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Follow below steps.

Step1)

Open Applications folder and trash all Adobe apps , you may exclude Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucy

Kindly follow below links :

Errors "Exit Code: 6," "Exit Code: 7" | CS5, CS5.5

Exit code 7 when installing CS5.5

See if this helps.

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

These don't seem to be working... not sure what to do next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previous installation remnants might be conflicting new installation process.,

Apart from CS 5.5 have you installed any other Adobe apps ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No nothing. the cs 5.5 design premium is the first thing I've installed on my brand new mac. Getting very frustrated with adobe's lack of customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will perform clean removal and re-installation process once .

Note:

1) If you had installed any Adobe apps , make sure you have serial number with you , before following below mentioned procedure .

2) Take Backup of files which is necessary .

3) Run Adobe Cleaner tool again and select Clean all Option .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Follow below steps.

Step1)

Open Applications folder and trash all Adobe apps , you may exclude Flash Player.

Step 2)

Navigate to Applications > Utilities .

Open Utilities folder and trash below mentioned folders.

• Adobe Utilities.
  • Adobe Installers
  • Adobe Application Manager .
  • Adobe Creative Cloud . [ Only if present]

Step 3)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To Folder " option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )

~/library

It will open User Library folder.

3)Then open Application Support folder and trash Adobe folder.

Step 4)

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To Folder " option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

It will open System Library folder.

3)Then open Application Support folder and trash Adobe folder.

Once you had follow above steps .

Try to install CS 5.5 and check .

Note : Check whether the downloaded installer matches the file size properly  , before starting installation process.

Download CS5.5 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your steps and it has sorted out the error! it has installed without error this time. I have no idea why it has suddenly worked and didnt the first time.

Thank you for your clear and good advice Brucgovn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Possibilities are there that the Disc might have issue. for example run time error. that is why it is better to copy the contents of disc to computer and run installation process , especially bundled Suite installers.

Or

Better to use downloaded installer file.

The error clearly indicated the conflict from remnants of previous installations , hence I suggested clean installation .

However , I am very happy to hear that the issue has been resolved.

You are always most welcome .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines