• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 for MAC(OSX) requires Java SE 6 - I am unable to locate "safe" Java SE 6 Download, so I am unable to get the programs to open. Where can I get Download?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2015 Apr 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 for MAC (OSX) (10.10.2 Safari), requires Java SE 6. I am unable to locate a "safe" Java SE 6 Download, so I am unable to open the "Suite" programs. Where can I download a safe Java SE6? Or is there a "work-around" this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install Java run time using above link and try to launch CS 5.5 Apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your suggestion is correct! I now have Creative Suite 5.5 up & running! THANK YOU! - - - I will attempt to mark your answer as "correct"!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are always most welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines