• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 Download for Mac

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to help one of my clients who is a registered charity. In 2009 they purchased a Mac computer and ran their software on it happily including Dreamweaver to design and maintain their website. Earlier this year they made the mistake of upgrading the OS to Mountain Lion from Snow Leapard and lost the ability to use any of their productivity software. They purchased and installed Windows 2010 (Bootcamp still dual boots) from a Disk and purchased a charity version of Adobe CS6 and asked me to install it for them.

With the e-mail open showing the link to the download, we found the right page and tried to Download CS6 for Mac. Clicking on the download button - nothing happened - no akamai downloader - nothing. Any help, hints or tips would be gratefully received. Many thanks Paul.

Order retails as follows:

Order Number:

End User Purchase Order:

KEYW030513DB

Reseller Purchase Order:

KEYW030513DB

End User Organization:

KEYWORTH AND DISTRICT LOCAL HISTORY S

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2013 Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines