• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Launches All-in-One Creative App, InDillushop/XD, Replacing Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign

Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love that this launched on April 1. This is the answer to all of our prayers. Way Cool! Is it in the cloud yet, I'm ready to download it right now. 

Also, Happy April Fools Day! Love it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which creative genius came up with these names then?

Creative Treat sound like an ice cream (hence the logo??) and then we have InDilluShop/XD or should that be InXXXXXShop/XXX?

So glad I ditched Adobe last year for the Affinity suite of apps saving myself a fortune and  the embarrasement of installing these appallingly named apps!

[Inappropriate language removed by moderator.[

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are April Fools' jokes and aren't real.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well you certainly fooled bigfb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe bigfb fooled you . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty funny, Jim. And speaking of April Fool's jokes, I totally fell for this one:

'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams well and truly got us with this April Fools' prank

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thought it was but recieved email regarding this on 02 April in the UK so maybe poster is not so intelligent after all??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bigfb​:

Oh, things change at Adobe all the time but you might want to double check that email to see if it states that Adobe is introducing a new product that combines InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop into one brand new application called InDillushop/XD.

It happens to the best of us (see my post, above). I was horrified for Maisie Williams when I thought she actually gave us a GoT spoiler. She kept me going until the very end. LOL

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The email actually had me going for JUST a second. But by the time I got to "InDillushop/XD"... not so much. Even though that actually could be a good idea if it were implemented right, which is a *big* if! Also, I have a bridge to sell to bigfb...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines