• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere pro 2.0 does not open please help!

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to open Adobe Premiere Pro it shows the loading pop up then instantly closes, no error nothing, So I tried to repair it tells me it was completed and my comp needed to restart, I restart my comp and try to open it, the same problem. So I decided to try to uninstall it,  It gives me an error telling me that it was interrupted and to try again later, So I restart my comp and try to uninstall it, the Same problem it says it was interrupted. Can someone please help me?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot that I'm running a Windows 8.1 operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... says Encore, but sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account)

-or more on permissions https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2293598

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error.png How can I reinstall it if it doesn't let me Uninstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error 2.pngThis is the Error message I get every time I try to uninstall it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did follow your steps, and sadly none of them worked, also one link isn't working, it says that thread no longer exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Premiere folder in program files and find the Adobe Premiere pro.exe. Right click and go to properties and select compatibility from above. Then deselect run this program in compatibility mode. That is it. This program runs fine without the compatibility mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as deleting and reinstalling the program. You need to delete by opening the setup.exe in the Premiere CD-rom. Otherwise, you won't be able to delete it through the control panel or the Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0.msi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines