• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe's website broken - Any other ways to get the serial number?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I bought the student's version of Adobe's Creative Suit.

Now I need to get the serial number from a link which doesn't exist. It says that it is broken.

Is there any other Way to get the Serial Number because without it I can not activate the product.

Can somebody help me please?

Greetings.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adobes Customer Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dendylein2,

One  tip to get you up and running quickly: You can use Creative Suite before getting your serial number, by selecting the installation option that allows you to install the product as a trial. You can then use the serial number to convert it to the non-trial version later.

Did you purchase your Creative Suite in North America or elsewhere (the  correct solution can vary, depending on where you purchased the Creative Suite from).

If you purchased in North America, have a look at the options in the table and choose the link that matches your situation:

I have a Student and Teacher edition product

If you purchased outside of North America, and from a reseller, the website is down and I apologize for that. This is known and Adobe is working on a fix.

Thank you for posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dendylein2 which country are you located in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll find the links to follow in the Education FAQ document--see the section "How do I submit my proof of eligibility to get my serial number?" I've just checked the links and they're all working correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines