• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects downlaod button doesn't work!

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for the Application After Effects, and the Download now button doesn't seem to work. I try clicking it but nothing really happens. It says that I can download it now by pressing that button but nothing is happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BEFORE you paid for After Effects, did you bother to see if your machine meets After Effects' minimum system requirements?  If it doesn't, you can't download it.

That doesn't mean you can't download other Adobe applications, just not AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you seeing this download button?

Have you tried restarting your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey! I found out that I couldn't use Google Chrome to download it. So I tried using Internet Explorer and it worked just fine. Now I have another problem. When I try to start the application I receive this error code: 213:11. I searched for this error code and found that I had to remove the write protection from the SLStore directory. I was logged in as non administrator as I by then had not activated the administrator account in win 8. After doing that and logged in as administrator I could not find the SLStore directory. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines