• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All adobe programs automatically changes image colors when imported

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you stop this issue? It happens on my adobe bridge, lightroom, and photoshop! every time I import raw images, the program automatically changes the colors. tTis screenshot is on my adobe bridge right after imported the raw images. All my programs are up-to-date as well since they're automatically updated from the Creative Cloud.Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a faulty monitor profile in Windows. Please check.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling gpu on Photoshop :

- Edit > Prefs > Performances > uncheck "use graphic processor"

- Edit > Prefs > Camera raw > uncheck "use graphic processor"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did what you said and my raw files are still being automatically re-adjustedCapture2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks a lot to me as a custom adjusted colour balance. Your white balance is definitively bad. Set your White balance "as shoot".

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I did but it still came out blue. Anyways, I found a solution and what I did was just create a new preset where everything is set to zero while kept the white balance to 'as shot' (temp is around 5500 and tint is around 50) and then set that preset as 'Apply on Import' for lightroom and 'Save New Camera Raw Defaults' on photoshop.

That's the best way I can solve this issue, there's no other solutions I can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-01-08 12.13.41.png

Screenshot 2019-01-08 12.14.12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not what you show there! Any of my pictures would be bluish with this setting. And as you can apply automatically a setting during import, I suspect that you used the wrong settings.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh sorry i meant to say that i manually adjusted it to 5500 temp and 50 tint on custom (because i checked it on a different computer which did not have any import issues and those where the settings for the temp and tint). because now when i import, the temp is 5500 and tint is 50 while the white balance is 'as shot'. strange but it works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines