• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps from creative cloud won't start

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently got a virus on my laptop and I had adobe photoshop and some other apps also, I had to do a system recovery on my laptop, and when I try to download photoshop, The download percentage will go from 0 to 99 and then say I have 5 days left on my trial, then It will quickly disappear and when I search for photoshop in windows, it doesent say that photoshop was ever installed! Pls help!!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johnnyc28877253,

I understand that your CC apps installation bounces back after 99%.

Windows

Please check in your Programs and features if the photoshop app is already listed there as installed, uninstall it from there and then perform the installation.

MAC

Go to this location:

Click  Go in your top tool bar > Utilities > Adobe installer > You will see Photoshop uninstaller there.

Run this uninstaller and then perform the installation.

You may also refer this link:Adobe Creative Cloud (Mac) installing apps starts at 99% and than jumps back to install button

Regards

HImanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked every program file and the control panel, and I reinstalled cc several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnny,

As you mentioned that you have reinstalled Creative Cloud several times, do you still face the trial issue?

Were you able to download Photoshop?

Try steps shared in the link: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Kanika

KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines