• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BEHANCE HELP NEEDED

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i cant find anywhere where to ask this, not even the behance help replys to me.

Here is the deal im trying to make public a project that has my works that ive made so far as a hobby since im unemployed and im still trying to get my 1st job, i figured it would be ok to use works ive made for my friends and for me as a hobby, but here is the kicker damn behance made my project private because and i quote: " Privacy Violation Warning - This project was removed from our public gallery because it contains images of or personal information about another person without their permission. Please learn more about our Community Guidelines."

That said i went to see what could possibly be causing this problem and i think it is these images bellow

Archarom_Bakugou1.pngArcharom_Bakugou2.pngArcharom_Bakugou3.pngArcharom_Bakugou4.png

As far as im concerned i have permission for said person to place them on my project because when i made these i asked said person if i could place it on my portfolio for future reference and he agreed, so my question ... HOW THE HECK can i make my project public again ?? also is there a way to share it even if it is private ?? cuz right now this is bugging the fact that i cant seam to share it 😞

Regards ASilva also sry if i have some error in english writing 🙂

TOPICS
Feature request , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines