• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken link to download Extend Script Toolkit 3.5.1 Update

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a valid link to perform a manual update for Extend Script Toolkit 3.5.1 Update for Mac OS.

The links from ExtendScript Toolkit Archives is broken.  Can someone provide a source for the update file?

I am installing CS5 on El Capitan and need to perform manual updates as the application manager cannot perform the update.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to install Adobe Extendscript toolkit on macOS Catalina 10.15.2. I did enable "old apps" in creative cloud, however the app did not appear in the list, downloaded it from the link (from this page: https://www.adobe.com/devnet/scripting/estk.htmlhttp://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/devnet/scripting/estk/AdobeExtendScriptToolkit3.5.0-mul.dmg, but cannot mount the file, as it's apparently is corrupted.

How can I install Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit for macOS 10.15.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ExtendScript cannot be used on Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where can we find the Example scripts then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines