• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I install the Elements version that I upgraded from on a second PC?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 2022. I upgraded from version 15.

Can I install the redundant v15 on my second PC?

Thanks,

Jim

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 2022. I upgraded from version 15.

Can I install the redundant v15 on my second PC?

Thanks,

Jim

By @JamesAB

I would say no.

Your serial key for Photoshop Elements is valid for 2 systems. But only for installtion of the same version, in your case 2022. If you use a license to update to a newer version the key becomes invalid. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once I've upgraded, can I use, sell, or transfer the previous versions of the software?

No. Purchasing an upgrade to your product extends your existing license to cover the new version of Adobe software. It does not provide you with two separate licenses for the old version and the new version. 

If you purchase a new license, rather than upgrade your old software, you are permitted to transfer your old license—that is, as long as you did not purchase the original license with a volume licensing arrangement.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/end-user-license-agreements-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines