• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase Creative Cloud subscription

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription for the last few days and it does not work. I've tried different browsers, different devices and even calling adobe sales and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having issues?

You'd think it be easier to spend money!

Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you were successfull Azalea Graphics.

Are others still having difficulties?

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 232 Replies 232
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2013 Dec 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried purchasing adobe creative cloud about 20 times, using diffrent credit cards, web browsers, emails, and even operating systems. i cannot figure this out, can you help? it always say it couldn't be authorized. customer support has not been able to help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2013 Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alex_bennett

Will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2013 Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI alex_bennett

Please could you try to place the order again and let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to upgrade my trial of creative cloud to the education subscription for nearly 2 weeks and I'm having the same problems as the other people on this thread.

i've used my card elsewhere successfully so that isn't the problem. Can someone help?

Thanks,

oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. i too am geting the error about making a payment:

Payment System Unavailable

We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later. To finish your purchase immediately, please call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here.

I tried yesterday and now today. Same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we have exactly the same problem!!!

We have tried to purchase Adobe Creative Cloud about 10 times using different credit cards, web browsers and operating systems.

We always receiving the following ERROR MESSAGE from your PAYMENT SYSTEM:

Payment System Unavailable

We're sorry, but we're having trouble processing your order. Please come back and try again later or call us at +1 800-585-0774. If you're not in North America, you can look up a local number here.

TOKEN_CYBERSOURCE_ERROR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jbgr,

I am currently working on your case and I will let you know when resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jbgr,

I have worked on your account and there shouldn't be any issue to purchase.

Can you please re-try and letting us know how it goes?

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnaud,

I'm having the same problem. I keep receiving this message: "There was a problem processing your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 800 448 1642 for assistance."

Could you please help me out?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sufistic,

Welcome to the Adobe Forums.

I tried to check your account but I was not able to retrieve any payment attempt with your Adobe ID.

Have you used with a different email address?

If yes, can you please send it to me by private message to verify what's going on?

Thank you.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I see this issue goes years back. I can't buy either.

Have been trying to join CC (One-year, prepaid), with no luck.

My browser is just stuck on this screen for hours: (Tried from several different browsers)

http://i.imgur.com/ilPstRR.jpg

ilPstRR.jpg

Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Apologize for the delay of the response.

I have checked your account and seen you have been in touch with our customer support and the issue resolution has been given to you by Chat.

Please, let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Arnaud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Arnaud,

I have been told to wait a couple of days for things to work out.

If I have any further questions, I will ask.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2014 Aug 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I'm having the same problem. it seems to just freeze up when I hit the confirm button. Ive tried twice already and I've been sitting on the second attempt now close to an hour and nothing has gone through. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ininja79,

This is what happened to me. After I eventually gave up, I received 5 confirmation e-mails many hours later. This means that I currently have 5 Creative Cloud licenses and am being charged 5 times for the purchase.

Just wait for those e-mails to arrive. You will probably have to cancel one of your purchases if it punched in 2 for you. I'm currently doing that through the Live-Chat option, still being in the process of fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just given up trying to purchase the CC membership in the UK. Nothing happens after putting in payment details, sales office closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2014 Oct 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this thread still monitored?

Adobe's garbage on-line "support" resulted in three different browsers, several different credit cards, a slew of $1 authorizations on said cards, and zero resolution to my subscription issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 7tgikh

Sorry for the frustration caused.

We will check this with our finance team and let you know when resolved.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2014 Oct 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 7tgikh,

Would you please try and place the order now and let me know if it works for you.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnauld,

I've been trying to purchase CC photography for a few months on and off now. Even contacted customer support three times and each time I spoke to several people and all weren't able to help me!

I'm trying to purchase the one year prepaid plan. Please, tell me you can help me. I really need it urgently and have to resort to using computers that don't belong to me to get my work done.

The error message I receive after payment page is:

There was a problem processing your order, please contact our Customer Service team on 800 448 1642 for assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mardystellar,

I am checking this on my end, I will update you soon.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mardystellar,

Please try and order the product and let me know if it works for you.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Everyone,

I have been receiving the same message to Try again later and to contact support... for last 3 days. I have tried Chrome, Safari, FF and IE on two different computers, two different ISPs (cleared cache every time i tried). Still nothing. I have contacted both US and Polish support but they weren't able to help and asked me to try later.

The only thing that come to my mind is the fact that my credit card is from Hong Kong and I am currently staying in Poland. I am guessing that there is some kind of IP mismatch in Adobe system. Steam used to have similar problem in the past.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance
Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JackHKPL,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me look into this and get back to you.

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines