• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in to Creative Cloud Desktop application...

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a couple of days, I can't sign in to my CC desktop application. It opens, I enter my info, and then, I have a error message from the server that appears for a fraction of a second and disapears. After that, it turns and turns without having access to Home, only to Apps, Files, Fonts and Behance (see image). I know there is an update for Lightroom, but I can't update it... it says it is up to date, but I have version 5.0... It stays stuck and can't seem to be able to connect. I did some updates about a week ago and it was working fine. Didn't install any new softwares or changed anything on my computer.

Screen Shot 2013-09-23 at 02.20.25.png

Also, before, it logged my automatically... now, I have to enter my email address and password. If I go on the Website, everything works fine.

What's happening????

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

The simplest method is to delete the opm.db file, reboot, and start Creative Cloud again.

The file is here:

C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I had the same issues like this one showing. I tried several suggested solutions except the re-installation of all software.

Closest I came with this message in resolving, posted by multiple:

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html‌

The blocker for me was the "Auto Proxy Discovery" feature on my Mac that I had enabled. I disabled that, and it worked like a charm.Screen Shot 2015-11-23 at 16.42.51.png

I figured this out because over WiFi it suddenly worked and on LAN not anymore.

I hope this helps anyone in search for a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Windows users, the OOBE folder is here: C:\Users\[your-username]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

It was actually enough for me to rename/delete the file "opm.db" and not the entire folder.

The CC desktop app successfully connected after this upon relaunch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest method is to delete the opm.db file, reboot, and start Creative Cloud again.

The file is here:

C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines