• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't uninstall CC versions after upgrading to CC 2014

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded to CC 2014 a while ago and noticed that old versions are still installed. Well this is not the most convenient way, I can understand why, but the option to overwrite old version would be a good idea.

Anyway, I decided to unistall older versions myself, so I went to "Add or remove programs" in Windows 7 and find out that they are not there. I use Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC, Premiere Pro CC & After Efects and none of them is on the uninstall list and none of them has an unistall file in the folder.

I even tried IObit Uninstaller, but no luck either.

They all appear on CC App though and I don't want to just delete their folders.

Any ideas how can I remove them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2014 Aug 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lukigi did you check Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs?  For more information on how to install and remove the Adobe Creative applications included with your membership please see Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.

If you continue to face difficulties reinstalling then please see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, sorry for starting the same topic in 2 categories.

Programs are installed by all means, they run, they are present in both Creative Cloud App and start menu, but they are not present in Add/Remove Programs list, so I can't easily remove them. Also they don't have uninstall.exe or similar files in their folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update Lukigi the steps in the second link offered in message #1 should allow you to reinstall your Adobe Creative applications.  If you have any questions about the steps listed within the document then please feel free to respond to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines