Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update credit card info

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

My card has expired and you couldn't take payment for the service. I updated my details with a new card, but once again payment didn't go through.

I have checked and "Payment info" shows correct details, but once i click on "Edit payment info" it shows my expired card.

You clearly have a bug in your billing system. Please let me know what should i do to pay.

Kind Regards,

Pawel

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Hi Pawel

Payment details have been updated successfully and the payment has processed.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 168 Replies 168
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2013 Dec 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

We'll done. You've worked a miracle and I've had email confirmation of the payment having gone through.

Thanks a million.

R.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2014 Mar 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I purchesed the Photoshop CS6 and am trying to upgrade to Cloud, i tried to make the purchase many time but each time my transaction id failed, i know my credit is valid and i did so many purchases with it.

When i created my Adobe account i was in Egypt, but now am in UAE and i cant change my location information in my account, and am not sure if this is the reason for my trouble.

Can you look into it please.

Regards,

Abdalla Kroosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep - just to add that I've got the same problem. Tried numerous times over the past few months to change my credit card details and it has not worked once.

Please sort this out, Adobe - you're going to lose customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

Apologies for the delay.

Please go through "Payment and Credit Card" section of enclosed article and if you still face any issue, please contact us via chat channel, clicking the Chat button at the end of this article:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-c....

Reference:

2014-04-22_14-53-52.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My credit card expired. and i am trying to add a new credit card

But i get this error everytime

tried chat and followed their instructions but did not work

We apologize for the inconvenience, but your request cannot be processed at this time. Please contact customer service to assist with your needs.

tried to call.. no one picked up.

tried different browsers and different computers... but no avail

my subscription has one week left

please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello vinithav85770944,

Have you tried following the article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting-creative-...

Section: Help changing the credit card on your account

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.... but was of no use....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update.

We will have team contact you soon and help resolve the issue...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my account on Adobe CC Teacher package. I tried out all Adobe pages on my account in vain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2015 Aug 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fahmy,

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Can you please certify whether, you are trying to update the credit card by following the enclosed steps listed as per article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting -creative...

Section: Help changing the credit card on your account

If so! can you please share the error message that you are getting while following the process listed in the article?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2015 Sep 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link to "Payment Details" on any page that I can find. I did go through the "Manage Account" steps, but I cannot find any link to "Payment Details" anywhere. The https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting -creative...‌ instructions are of no use if I cannot find that "Payment Details" link. There cannot be an error message if I cannot click on an appropriate link.

I have had a Creative Cloud subscription for years and before that I purchased several versions of Photoshop. This problem has come up before...again and again. When do y'all intend to fix it?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dee,

Apologies for delay in response.

1. Accessing page: Manage your Creative Cloud membership , please move to section "Manage your account and payments".
  2. Go through the first point of, logging into your Adobe account with your Adobe ID.
  3. Post login, you'll see a screen like this:

2015-09-07_12-31-49.jpg

4. Click on "Manage Plan" and login with your Adobe ID credentials.

5. This would open the following screen for you:

2015-09-07_12-52-28.jpg

6. Clicking on "Add Payment Information" would trigger a pop-up for "Edit Payment Information", where you can enter your card detail. like:

2015-09-07_12-55-19.jpg

7. Click on "Save" post entering the details.

Reference Link: Manage your Adobe ID account

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO "Add payment information" link on my "Manage plans" page. Nothing...no link...nada! The link is just not there...anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dees,

We would have our internal team reach out to help you resolve and get this sorted out.

Thanks.

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as Dee. The screenshots you uploaded exist no where on the page you are pointing us to. All it will allow me to do is change my billing address, and I need to change the entire payment method from PayPal to my credit card. The link I see is "edit payment details", which just takes me to a PayPal login screen.

I did the live chat before resorting to this and the "person" literally said "There is no way to change your payment method. Cancel your account and re-subscribe." It is crazy that something like this still exists as a problem, especially for a company like Adobe. Definitely disappointed in the way you guys are handling (for lack of a better term) this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot update my credit card info.  there is no link to edit payment details and i am tired of reading help articles.  none of them work because the information and links they reference do  not exist on the specified pages in my account. 

i've read this entire thread, and there are no real answers or acknowledgements, just same same same.  when are you going to acknowledge or fix the issue, adobe?

please have someone contact me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2015 Nov 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Adobe billing support for this, they will assist you regarding this,

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015 Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a never ending story...

I have also big problems with this.

Have tried on three computers (Win10, OSX and Win7) with Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari and on my Android smart phone (Chrome).

Logged out Creative Cloud and logged in again, restarting, clearing cache and cookies.

4 different cards also.

But when trying to change the card (my old is soon expiring) I get the same message "The transaction could not be approved. Try sending the data again"

This is the only web site I ever have encountered problems with.

What can I do?

/Hans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue STILL going on?? I am not able to update my billing information from my PayPal account (which is currently inactive), to my credit card. It just takes me to PayPal which says that they can't process and that I need to go back to the vendor. SO aggravating, I need to use this ridiculously priced subscription and I can't even figure out how to pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016 Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot edit new credit card information since last month. Bye Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same issue as everyone above, I try to update my credit card details but every time I return, It asks me to update the details again.

It's getting quite frustrating as I have to download a program by tomorrow, If I could get this issue resolved as soon as possible it would be really appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amy,

We would have our internal team reach out to help you resolve and get this sorted out.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues at the moment. Cannot update Creditcard information to replace expired card..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello wouterv,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - I need to update my card details, not getting any further than the pop up "update payment window", which then times out and I have to log in again. Very frustrating. I've spent over a week trying to do this. Can someone get in touch and help please? Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines