Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update Photoshop to 14.1.1 release

Engaged ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per title.

I tried almost everything. I uninstalled the Creative Cloud updater, and reinstalled. I removed the temp files from the hidden MAC folders.

But, still I keeping on getting the error message I'm not connected to the internet and, of course, I am.

In order to verify the proper connection (as well as the firewall setup and things like that), I've tried downloading another software (in this case was the Extended toolkit) and enerything went smoothly with no errors whatsoevere.

So, looks like it's just the Photoshop update which is not working (error's screen shot attached).

Any ideas?

I run on a MBP updated few days ago to the last ML 10.8.5 (could it be the reason?).

Alessandro.

P.S.: Right now, I'm connected wireless through the company server/connection, but it hasn't ever been a problem to update softwares.

Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 9.12.01 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 02, 2013 Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I've tried, but I probably found a, surely, very kind guy in the chat, but he said it wasn't possible.

I haven't kept on asking 'cause I was aware, soon or later, I was going back on firm land

Thanks again,

Alessandro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2013 Oct 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good suggestion ProDesignTools.  Please be aware though that the discs which are available are only updated periodically.  If you are facing difficulties downloading an update the needed files may not be included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come I can't update even using the "Direct Patches"?

What is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2013 Oct 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Royi A everything needed to diagnose the particular error you are receiving is already available within this discussion thread. 

Please review your installation logs and if the errors are not identical to those referenced in this discussion then I would recommend starting a new discussion with the specific of the errors you are receiving and which operating system you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines