• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download trial of Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading a trial of Adobe Premiere yesterday. I installed the programme, but all it says is "up to date." There's no option to download the actual app or open anything. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. And still it just says "up to date" and I can't open the actual programme. !

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

OK, good.

Well somehow the Cloud desktop app thinks you've got CS6 installed. I've no idea how. That is not a trial version.

If you scroll through the Cloud app (the screenshot you posted earlier), you should see Premiere Pro CC available for installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're running the 64 bit version.

Does your computer meet or exceed the system requirements to run it?

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

Are you downloading from Free Premiere Pro | Download Adobe Premiere Pro CC full version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesadobe.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a trial member, you only have access to the latest version of Premiere Pro (CC 2018).

Have you ever purchased CS6 separately?

Your Cloud app is recognising an existing CS6 installed on your system but is not letting you launch it via the Cloud interface since you're only a trial member and trial members do not have access to previous versions until they sign up for the Adobe Cloud.

Scroll down through that list and try downloading Premiere Pro CC through the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember ever trying to download it before. How do I download Premiere through the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've done all of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, good.

Well somehow the Cloud desktop app thinks you've got CS6 installed. I've no idea how. That is not a trial version.

If you scroll through the Cloud app (the screenshot you posted earlier), you should see Premiere Pro CC available for installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines