• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot uninstall any apps or open Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to uninstall all of my Adobe apps and Creative Cloud.  They have NEVER properly worked and I just purchased a new subscription and want to uninstall everything and reinstall fresh.  I have tried the uninstaller, the cleanup tool to no avail. PLEASE HELP! We pay so much money to have this software and I am having no success.  Pleas help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that you tried the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and it won't uninstall the apps? Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Have you ever had illegal copies of Creative Cloud apps on your computer? If so, you need to back up your work, wipe of your computer and do a complete clean instal of the system and everything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have illegal copies of Adobe.  Creative Cloud does not open and I cannot uninstall Creative Cloud without uninstalling all of the Adobe apps (I have all of the apps in my subscription). I do not want to wipe clean my computer.  I should not have a problem and wiping my computer is really not an avenue I want to venture through.  Are you telling me there is no other way to fix this issues? Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to uninstall the apps with the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. What happens when you try that?

What kind of computer do you have and what OS are you running. Have you checked to make sure it meets minimum system requirements for the applications you want to run?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines