Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant see payment details in primary admin account

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have an creative cloud account' i'm primary admin, i cant see the payment details of the account?

the account use to have old team member who left work and i cant connect with him any more

i need to connect or be able to see the payment details in my account so i can change payment details or renew subscription if needed add more licences and see the last billing and be able to print it ?

[Private Information removed by Moderator]

please advice ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Unfortunately I can't give you any email as it depends what country are you based on and on week-end support is limited, you can try tomorrow. But I'd definitely get help from the forum staff when they're available! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi benk497726​ Please don't use private information on public post. You might find this useful Find and print a copy of your Creative Cloud invoice or receipt  On your Adobe account it won't be stored your full payments details, but you can easily change it, see Manage your Creative Cloud membership For other problems with Adobe Creative Cloud for teams you can use this Contact Customer Care - Creative Cloud for teams But let me know if you find this helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i don't have the "Edit Payment Details" option, only "Manage Team"

i'm the only main primary admin of the account

please advice ? how can i see "edit payment details"

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the only method to change billing information and payment is contacting Adobe, use this link Contact Customer Care - Creative Cloud for teams and sign in with your Adobe ID that is your primarily admin account, this would give you a support contact for your team subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its sims i have trouble connecting to chat, its not working on Chrome or Firefox for some reason, do you have the department email address ? so i can contact them ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I can't give you any email as it depends what country are you based on and on week-end support is limited, you can try tomorrow. But I'd definitely get help from the forum staff when they're available! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi benk497726,

Here are two links that will directly contact you to the Creative Cloud Team support, please check if this helps

Creative Cloud for teams

Contact Customer Care - Creative Cloud for teams

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines