• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CPU takeover (Creative cloud and Adobe genuine Software integrity service)

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this, im not doing anything with any of the Adobe programs, (rebooted computer)and still these 2 services EATING cpu.

Why, help please, its extremly disturbing

Thx

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Please make sure you have the latest version of the Creative Cloud app installed, version 4.0.1.188 or later.

prefs_.jpg

version.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi D3A,

I understand that you do not want Adobe services to start up automatically when your machine boots up.

In this case, I would suggest you to signout of your CC Desktop app and then close it. If you just close it, being signed in, it might keep running in background.

Or, you can also do a selective startup in your machine.

1. Click Start, Run and type: ms config and press enter.
  2. In the System Configuration Utility click the Startup tab.
  3. Uncheck programs you do not want to load each time your computer starts. Once done click ok and restart the computer. After the computer boots back into Windows you will receive a prompt about Windows being in a selective startup. Check the box to not receive the prompt and click ok.

Please let me know if this helps or if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU usage.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem, just with Creative Cloud.  I bought a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 last week, and just installed creative cloud on it yesterday with Lightroom, Photoshop and Acrobat so far.  Then noticed with everything closed Creative Cloud is eating up about 40% cpu utilization and draining my battery very fast.  Even after reboot it's still there running at 40% for hours.  Makes no sense.  What is this thing doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please make sure you have the latest version of the Creative Cloud app installed, version 4.0.1.188 or later.

prefs_.jpg

version.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines