• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash PC. Ne peux réinstaller la version d'essai : erreur "lecteur incorrect : H:\ correspondait à un dossier utilisateur. Le lecteur n'existe pas ou la connection est impossible. Vous pouvez déconnecter le lecteur ou réafecter la lettre de lecteur. Info

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2016 Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC crash. Can not Reinstall the trial version : error "Invalid Drive: H: . \ Matched to the User folder UN Readers EXISTS or not the connection is You can not disconnect the player ou réafecter the drive letter Info: . . Http . . kb2.adobe.com \\ \ cps \ 404 \ kb404946.html ( address unknown ) Thanks for your help for What I finish the free trial before me decide to acher not ou license Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanj3024811,

We'll be happy to assist you, but before that we need some more information like,

Which Adobe Product trial you trying to install with its version ?

What operating system you are using with the version ?

If you are trying to install any of the Creative Cloud apps, please refer to the below links:

Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download, install, and update issues

Error downloading, installing, or updating Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to install in a VM environment or on a network drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want install adobe acrobat XII trial on my deskpro windows 10;

NOT on network drive just on my computeur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've not an error number

Just :

"Invalid Drive: H: . \ Matched to the User folder UN Readers EXISTS or not the connection is You can not disconnect the player ou réafecter the drive letter Info: . . Http . . kb2.adobe.com \\ \ cps \ 404 \ kb404946.html" (this adress is unknown )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines