• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a sticky label for a medicinal tincture line. Also a card stock label.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I want to create a label for a line of medicinal tinctures, I would like to print it out each time using sticky paper to cut and put on bottles.   Can you tell me what program to use to do this?  Also, with that same logo, create a card stock print out for a line of incense.  What can I do of both of these?  What is the best and cheapest program?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Botany,

Here's a link to all the info Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud A single application plan costs $20 per month.

I don't know of any free applications for design work. Most people already have Microsoft Word. You could use it to design your labels but it won't be very professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you're trying to say there,  Is this the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would use Adobe Illustrator to create a single label.

The best program is rarely the cheapest though. Current version Adobe programs require a Creative Cloud membership. You can't purchase It. You can download a trial version and try it for free first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that same question do you know of any free ones?  Funny question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay Theresa, how much do I have to pay for the required as you say creative cloud membership after the free trial, and then get adobe illustrator to create a well made label.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Botany,

Here's a link to all the info Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud A single application plan costs $20 per month.

I don't know of any free applications for design work. Most people already have Microsoft Word. You could use it to design your labels but it won't be very professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines