• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud All Application Subscriber Rises.

Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! From November 22, 2017 I am a Creative Cloud All Application Subscriber. Starting from November 22, 2018, your subscription fee has increased. Unfortunately, I do not understand the interpretation of the bill, so I do not know why the subscription fee has become more. I'd like to ask you for help. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud price has never increased and from the beginning it costs $ 59.99 / month. If you paid less for one or two years is that you had a promotion that has now arrived to the end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. My subscription has been automatically renewed for two months. But if I have an annual subscription that I pay monthly, and change the plan to another package that is an annual plan with monthly pay. In this case, I have to pay 50% of the remaining annual fee for the original contract package or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There has been one increase in price since the start of the CC subscription model: Creative Cloud for individuals | Price changes in United States, Canada, and Mexico

The price increase is, however, either small and will be applied at the contract aniversery.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fees are applicable when you cancel a subscription not when changing the plan but you need to change the plan from your account :

Learn how to change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet cepat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines